Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Stage one is finished!


Friday- left college for the weekend thinking everything was going good, but all met up on Monday to do final touches and print BUT problems had occured! Everyone had problems opening the files, mainly because they were saved on CS2 and everyone has CS, and there were problems opening fonts etc blah blah blah...
So we had to do most of it on Monday.
We managed to get most of the fonts exactly the same but some of them we had to chose the most similar ones.
I wasnt actually there when it was getting printed because I had to leave early to go to the Aple store to get my computer mended again! And I'm going AGAIN today, as it isnt mended yet! Oh how I love that place!
I was very impressed by the final print outs, although the colour was a bit dark it was looking very Easy Cook-like!
When i first read the brief I did think it seemed a little bit boring and pointless, BUT i've learnt alot about InDesign and I know more about fonts now, and actually enjoyed it! For me working in a group on this project was very benificial because I hadnt used InDesign before, and I've learnt alot from my group!
Today it is Wednesday and we are starting the second stage............. swapping content with the 'Screen magazine' team.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home