Thursday, May 31, 2007

3 out of four!!!!








so I found three out of the four Rands houses I went to , no one was in in one of them......
got them to say hi, their name and name the other Rands they knew...
I was quite surprised that they were willing to do it!
the first one, she was an art teacher..

the secong one wasnt in,

the third one, oh my god! is my facebook buddy!!! can you believe it! Rich Rands the one who used to work for LCC, but he didnt actually say anything about meeting me one Facebook, when i got home there was a message waiting for me, saying how nice it was to meet me, i messaged him back asking him why he didnt say anything and he said he was in shock, which i can understand and that he was in the middle of his dinner of fahitas. And he later told me he was seeing his family this weekend so could film them for me! what a nice chap!

fourth Rands was in his pjamas but still up for being recorded...

ive decided to collect together my filming, any films i mite get sent from Rands, some Rands You Tube videos, and maybe some good photos and make a short film!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home