Thursday, May 10, 2007

I LOVE CHRIS MORRIS









So..... last Friday came away from the crit not really liking my ideas.....
I really enjoyed my Chris Morris project so Im gonna continue on from that...

Now i could either go back and develop my chris morris project or I could use 'THE RANDS'!!!!!!

During the Easter holidays a man called David Rands invited me to join 'The Rands Group' on Facebook, and ofcourse I joined interested to see how many other Rands were out there!
I joined and the only other member was David.......
Meet David Rands....

Then he made me 'officer' of the group!

So here he is with his family... David, Ashley, Serena, and Akiko..

Hes from La Crescenta in Calafornia,
married,
Christian,
Conservative,
USC Grad Student 07

about me- 'I am currently working on my dissertation and from the fall will be teaching at Frostburg State Uni in their history department'

'i like to spend time with my family and when i have a free minute I dabble in photography'

he also likes Japanese chess...

He teaches Japanese, Korean and Chinese history.... he is an 'Assistant Professor'.

Takes lots of photos in his 'backyard' of flowers and then Photoshops them, he's a bit of a photoshop whizz!


But then more Rands's joined our group and now there are 34 members!

And some of them are in England, Leeds, Loughborough, London Bristol, Brighton... so I could maybe arrange a lil'meeting!!??????

Or I was thinking of looking up Polly Rands's (none on facebook)

Or Chris Morrises-I could just go on from my research project and send them things. like a huge cut out of me, or just a mask and they could take me out for a day, film it photograph it...

or theres a Buddist tradition where people write prayers on flags and tie them all to a pole and when they blow in the wind the prayers are sent out... I could send them all blank peices of material...
I like the idea of sending something and getting something back.....

or diary infills, send them blank diary pages and get them to fill it in,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home