Monday, November 27, 2006

After Fridays Crit. . . . .

After Fridays crit I came away feeling happy, got some good feedback.
The thing that got me thinking is what Pete said, he said I should get them to do my presentation . . . . . .
so that night I messaged all my Chris Morris group members telling them that i had to do a presentation and would any of them be interested in making a short video about themselves.
Honestly I didnt thing any of them would
BUT
THE NEXT DAY
Chris Morris from Fairborn
replied saying he would be interested in doing the video! wow! All these Chris Morrises are so nice and helpful!

So im still waiting on that, with my fingers crossed, im so excited about seeing it!
Shouldnt get my hopes up though!

Meanwhile I had some more stuff sent to me . . . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home