Friday, October 27, 2006

Twas the night before the deadline.....






and Im wondering how many other people are up this late finishing stuff off........???!!!
Ive been typing on the Braille typewriter for a while now, its a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong process, but its a cool machine, im impressed! Im using coloured paper this time, its lookin good!
Part four is finally complete, ive been sewing into paper for a very long time also! Ive printed onto paper using the thinners and then stitched into the paper, ive done 2 but I iwsh i couldve done more, because I think at least 3 of them, even better 5, would have looked really good together, but i only thought about that just now, and I dont have time now. Also my paper is a bit wonky, BUT its meant to be, it adds to the messy experimental effect.

Ive gota go type more Braille on my lil'brailler, then maybe get some sleep,
my blogging words......
Ive really enjoyed this project! And will hopefully be able to use Braille again one dat coz ive enjoyed using as a new medium (could you call it that?)
Goodnight x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home